Leapbit is a fast-growing start-up software company founded by people with long experience developing and supporting software solutions for betting and gaming industry. We develop sportsbook solutions (pre-match and in-play), betting software, desktop & web betting applications and services, mobile applications, payment gateways, risk management systems, reporting solutions, virtual games etc.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services from the ground up.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Code, test and operate Go based back-end services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Software delivery using modern CI/CD principles.
- Writing technical documentation.
Requirements and qualifications
- Understanding of Go or knowledge of any statically typed, compiled object oriented or procedural programming language.
- Understanding of system using real time interactions (web-sockets, long-polling).
- Experience with Relational Database Schema Design (preferably MySQL or PostgreSQL) and building SQL queries.
- Understanding HTTP protocol.
- Experience with multi-threading, locks and synchronization in apps.
- Familiarity with version-control systems - Git.
- Basic knowledge of elemental data structures like stacks, queues, trees, maps, sets, lists, arrays, etc.
- Basic knowledge of probability mathematics.
- Understanding of common algorithms like tree searches, sorts, etc.
- Comfortable with speaking and writing English.
We'd love to see (+)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience or understanding of Microservices architectures.
- Experience with „Big Data“ data stores and technologies (ElasticSearch, Cassandra).
- Familiarity with Linux environment.
- Experience or understanding of NoSQL database systems.
- Experience or understanding stream processing and data queue systems like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ.
- Experience or understanding cluster management systems like Zookeeper, Consul or Etcd.
- Experience or understanding real-time monitoring systems and tools like Prometheus or Grafana.
- Betting&gaming knowledge or betting&gaming industry work experience.
- Above average salaries.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Working on a new projects from ground up.
- Working space in modern office with secured parking space.